As many of you know, I quite enjoy keeping a journal. As years pass by and my journals pileup, I am keen to improve this habit of journal keeping. To do that, I have decided to study the journals of successful people to extract tips and wisdom you and I can use for our journal keeping.
I am quite excited about this project as journal keeping is one of the most shared habit among the successful people I have studied – through biographies, documentaries, books, etc.
Completed Analysis of People’s Journals
Here are the people whose journals I have analysed to date:
- Bruce Lee – Wisdom from the Journals of Bruce Lee
- Leonardo da Vinci – Observing the journals of Leonardo da Vinci
- Benjamin Franklin – 3 Self-Improvement Tips from the Journals of Benjamin Franklin
- Thomas Edison – What the Journals of Thomas Edison Teach Us About Productivity, Creativity, and Success
- Albert Einstein – What Einstein’s Journals teach us about Focus, Play, and Creativity
Planned Analysis of People’s Journals
Here are the people whose journals’ I hope to analyze in the near future:
- Leo Tolstoy
- Oliver Sacks
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Charles Darwin
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Ernest Hemingway
I hope to be constantly updating this page as I make progress in this project of analyzing the journals of successful people.
Would you like to add someone to this list? Please comment below,